How To Choose A San Diego Immigration Lawyer
Why you should work with an attorney to pursue your U.S. immigration objectives:
- To help you find the most appropriate solutions
- To provide prompt, appropriate answers to your questions
- To facilitate a smooth application process
- To ensure accuracy and attention to detail
- To prevent delays and denials
- For help when challenges come up
Characteristics to look for in an immigration law firm and attorney:
- Years of experience: Goodrich & Cheung, LLP, has been in practice since 1999. The law practice remains vibrant and strong.
- Convenience and service to clients: Our clients are our top priority at this immigration law firm. With offices in San Diego (near Clairemont) and in El Centro, we are easy to reach from any direction in San Diego and Imperial counties. Our friendly, knowledgeable law office staff members in both locations are always ready to help clients, even when our attorneys are in court. We work very well with clients through online (computer-based) communications, traditional mail, phone calls and teleconferences.
- Range of immigration services: We work with international clients looking for U.S. permanent residency, student visas, family immigration, investment visas, tourist visas, employment immigration, deportation defense, waivers and asylum. Some of our clients are already in the U.S. Others are still abroad, requesting fiancée visas or preparing for consular processing.
- Creativity and persistence: At Goodrich & Cheung, LLP, we do not take “no” for an answer. When it comes to our clients’ immigration goals, we will look hard for a “yes” way forward. If one path to a work visa or green card is problematic, we look for other ways. We work hard to find the right solutions for our clients. Then we do all we can to make those solutions work.
How To Reach A Southern California Immigration Lawyer
Stop by one of our law offices in person, call 858-429-9958 or send an email message through this website to ask for a consultation.