Our Client-Centered Approach To Law
Since 1999, Goodrich & Cheung, LLP, has delivered common-sense legal solutions to clients in central San Diego and beyond. With law offices in San Diego and El Centro, we are well-positioned to serve all areas of San Diego County.
Attorneys Alan W. Cheung and John Q. Goodrich III, have more than 50 years of combined experience providing skillful, efficient and client-centered legal services. Even if we are in court and out of the office, our knowledgeable and friendly staff members will meet your needs.
Learn more about our attorneys’ backgrounds and qualifications:
Our practice areas encompass:
- Immigration: Protect your immigration status, bring your loved ones to the U.S. and get permission to work here
- Bankruptcy: Get a fresh start by filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Estate planning: Plan for the future and preserve your assets for the next generation of heirs
- Civil litigation: Uphold your bottom line as you seek a favorable verdict at trial
- Family law: From divorce to child custody, seek representation to protect your best interests
Our clients appreciate our commitment to convenience and clear communication; we strive to return all communications promptly. We can also telecommunicate for the sake of flexibility, convenience and safety.
What To Expect At Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation with one of our attorneys, we want to hear your concerns and share what we have to offer. There is no further obligation unless you decide to retain our services. We want you to consider your choice of a law firm carefully. Good attorney-client rapport begins with open communication from the very first meeting. We pledge to take the time to listen carefully and explain legal options in terms that you can understand.
Request A Meeting With Our Caring Lawyers
When you are ready for experienced, helpful legal counsel, contact the team at Goodrich & Cheung, LLP. We are ready to assist you. Call 858-429-9958 or complete our intake form to schedule a consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.